What information do we collect?
- We collect information when you register on our Website or Mobile App, send your inquiry to your Orthodontics practices and/or subscribe to our newsletter.
- In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you access to our protected and secured sites. Personal information refers to information that is related to you, and may include things such as your registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, and credit card information as appropriate etc.), information request data and response data
What do we use your information for?
- We intend to use your information for purposes of supporting your relationship with 123Consults by designing content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available.
- To personalize your experience on 123Consults (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our Website (we are continually striving to improve 123Consults offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of successfully delivering the service requested).
- To send periodic Emails (the Email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your service).
- If you decide to opt-in to the 123consults.com newsletter, you will receive Emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We use a secured server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private/ sensitive/credit information will not be stored on 123consults.com servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website/Mobile app, conducting our business, or servicing your needs, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- If 123Consults sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
- We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, protect our rights or the rights of others property and safety that experience the 123consults.com difference. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising & other purposes.
Retention of Personal Information
123Consults retains your personal information for so long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services or to fulfill our contractual obligations; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; and for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which we collected such personal information.
Accuracy and Security
The accuracy and security of the personal information is important to 123Consults. If you contact us to correct your personal information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. 123Consults is concerned with the security of your personal information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate policies and procedures to secure your personal information. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with 123Consults are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us at the addresses listed below.
123Consults’s website provides links to other third-party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with 123Consults through a business partnership or otherwise, 123Consults is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
604 McFarland Station Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA